Greetings from Tate

March 2010 062

{Hi! Did somebody say “treats”?}

After shooting some pictures of my bookshelves to send over to Emily A. Clark, I decided to snap a few pictures of my sweet Tate. He is getting better at posing for pictures, but between his quick movements and the fact that I am still getting used to my Canon Rebel, most of the shots I took were blurry. However, a few turned out so cute that I just had to share them with you!

March 2010 058 {Why does mommy make me pose for photo shoots? I just want to play.}

The shutter speed was much slower without the flash, so I turned it on for this picture in order for it to be clear. Poor little guy! He actually does enjoy having his picture taken and if he sees me taking pictures of something else, he’ll bark at me until I snap a shot of him. Maybe he was meant to be a puppy model. :)

March 2010 064

{That photo shoot made me tired! I think I’ll just lay here for a while.}

I know I am biased, but isn’t he adorable? Tate is the best pup I could have hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment