Jet Set: The Corinthia Hotel London

The Reception

{The Chic Reception Area at the Corinthia Hotel}

I am currently trying to convince my husband that we should go to London this fall in honor of my thirtieth birthday. It’s a city that we both absolutely adore and would love to spend more time in. I would also love to spend a couple of days in Paris. As of now, he just says that we didn’t go to Europe for his thirtieth to which I simply reply, “You didn’t ask”. I’m working on him!

Since I am hoping to go back to London before the end of the year, I have been researching hotels and vacation packages. During one of my searches, I stumbled across the breathtaking Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place. The stunning hotel was designed by GA Design International with Sigma Architecture and Interiors as the architect. The hotel’s Massimo Restaurant and Bassoon Bar were designed by one of my favorite decorators, David Collins. The Corinthia boasts a location that is impossible to beat. Just off Trafalgar Square, the Corinthia Hotel overlooks the River Thames and is walking distance from the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The National Gallery, the London Eye and The Tate Modern. Many of the beautifully-appointed rooms and suites offer sweeping views of these London landmarks. If the service is as fabulous as the location and décor of this hotel, it may just be the best place to stay in London. For now, I’ll hold out on the hope that I’ll be able to stay there some day.

The Northall

{The Northall Restaurant}

The speciality seafood restaurant

{Massimo Restaurant – How gorgeous are those pendants and striped columns? David Collins is a genius.}

{Alternate View of the Gorgeous Massimo Restaurant}

Bassoon Bar

{Bassoon Bar}

{The Garrett Suite}

{The Winston Churchill Suite}

{The Frederick Simms Suite}

{The Trafalgar Suite}

{The Northumberland Suite}

{The Royal Suite}

{A Standard Superior King Room- Pretty fabulous, right?}

 

{Images Courtesy of the Corinthia Hotel}

No comments:

Post a Comment