High Gloss Magazine in the New York Times!

I am thrilled to share that High Gloss Magazine is featured in today’s New York Times as well as on their website in an article titled “The Thriving (Online) Shelter Magazine Industry”. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be in the New York Times! This is definitely a “pinch-me” moment. I have to say that I am disappointed that they did not mention my partner and co-founder, Lauren Rauter or our Art Production Manager, Dabney Lee after I asked them to, but am incredibly grateful that they chose to write about the project we have all poured our hearts and souls into.

A big congratulations goes out to my friends, Crystal Gentilello and Anne Sage of Rue, Katie Armour of Matchbook as well as to the team at Lonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment