Fabulous Room Friday 05.06.11

I haven’t been to the San Francisco Decorator Showcase in a couple of years, which in my opinion, is one of the great showhouses in the country. It seldom disappoints. This year, the dining room by my friend, Grant K. Gibson is no exception. Grant’s bold design draws from several styles and eras for a space that is eclectic, layered and uber chic.

You’ll notice several bold touches, such as the amazing painted floor, the beautiful abstract painting (I’m in love with this piece), and the gorgeous green chairs. The modern chandelier by Lindsey Adelman studio has an almost organic quality to it with its free-form shape.

{Paired with classic elements like these blue and white urns and bowls, the bold pieces in the room make for a space that is nothing short of show-stopping. I have felt a little underwhelmed by design in general lately and this space is a refreshing change of pace. Bravo, Grant!}

 

{Images via katiedid}

No comments:

Post a Comment