Checking in!

Hi everyone! I've been in Park City, Utah at the American Express Publishing Luxury Summit courtesy of Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Brands. It has been a fascinating conference in a gorgeous setting. Park City is like a winter wonderland and the Montage in Deer Valley, where we are staying for the conference is absolutely fabulous. I've taken away so much valuable information from the conference and have eaten myself into a tizzy. Yesterday, we had a lovely lunch by Chef Marcus Samuelsson, who you may know from Top Chef Masters and in the evening, we visited the gorgeous Waldorf Astoria property where we had the most amazing seven course meal at the in-house restaurant, Spruce. It was my favorite meal since eating at Gordon Ramsay's in London back in the fall of 2009. Everything was delicious and the hotel and restaurant are so glamorous, which I wouldn't have expected for a ski resort.

The conference concludes this afternoon and I will be back home tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with some design goodness! In the meantime, be sure to check out our second issue of High Gloss Magazine, which we just released last Thursday. It is filled with beautiful fashion, design and travel inspiration. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment