What a Katch!

Katch Design Co. <b>supreme beam</b>

A couple of weeks ago, I was surprised and excited to receive an email from InteriorConnector, a fabulous new website that brings together the best in high-end design through independent boutiques, artists and talented designers. Evidently, I’d won a pair of Supreme Beam bookends by Katch Design Co, one of the many designers they represent. Needless to say, I was super excited to receive a pair of these beautifully designed bookends in orange a la High Gloss (naturally)!

 

Katch Design Co. <b>supreme beam</b>

The design is super cool (my husband loves them). It’s got a modern industrial vibe, but maintains a touch of polish with its mirror polish finish. It’s wonderful to know that “10% of proceeds from Supreme Beam go to charity:water to support their work in bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations”.

Katch Design Co. <b>lucky beam</b>

{The Lucky Beam Bench}

Katch Design Co. was founded by sisters Pamela and Steph Katch as an extension of their New York-based interior design firm. In addition to their brilliant bookshelves, the Katch collection also includes benches, tables and desks.

Katch Design Co. <b>edgy</b>

{A Desk from the Edgy Collection which comes in a Variety of Finishes}

Katch Design Co. <b>hi low </b>

{The Fabulous Hi Low Desk- I would love one of these! I love the large scale.}

Some of the Katch Sisters’ Design Work Through Katch I.D.:

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{How gorgeous is this bathroom?}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{A Vibrant Vignette}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{Modern Living Room}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{A Pretty Darn Glamorous Set of Twin Beds}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{I love this kitchen…}

KATCH I.D. <b>WORK</b>

{But I love this one even more! How gorgeous is that island? The pendants and commercial-style refrigerator are out of this world!}

 

{Image Credits: Product Shots by Jason Hamilton, Interior Shots Courtesy of Katch I.D.}

No comments:

Post a Comment