Currently Loving: Chic Seating from Wisteria

images/w4480-large.jpg

I was recently browsing around on Wisteria’s website when I came across this fabulous chair. The Nickel Silver Arm Chair is incredibly chic. I love the clean lines, purple seat cushion, and of course, the glamorous, shiny finish.

images/w4480-large.jpg

Soon after, I noticed that Wisteria has a pretty amazing selection of seating. Their chairs and sofas feature modern and classic designs with a twist. These are a few of my favorites:

images/w5474-large.jpg

Their Peacock Blue take on the classic Hans Wegner Wishbone chair is fabulous. I absolutely love the color! It’s also available in several other colors, but I love how modern this gorgeous shade of blue looks.

images/W4169-large.jpg

I really like their take on the bamboo Chinese Chippendale Chair.

images/W3776-large.jpg

My jaw may have dropped when I spotted the stunning Wooden Upholstered Sofa with Bridal Rug. It is definitely a showstopper. The settee is upholstered using dhurries symbolizing unity. Each one is handmade. I love the bold diamond pattern!}

images/w3777-large.jpg

The Handsome Upholstered Settee is exactly that…quite handsome! I love the nailhead detail and the whimsical shape of the arms.

 

{Images via Wisteria}

No comments:

Post a Comment