Currently Loving…

samperton6

I’m in Los Angeles, where I’ll be speaking at the Design Bloggers Conference today. Being here has me in a “California state of mind”, so I am currently loving what I consider to be one of the most quintessentially chic California looks: Spanish architectural details, white walls, pops of colors, brilliant textiles and a fabulous mix of vintage and antique objects with a little attitude. Kathryn Ireland and Peter Dunham are masters of this style and I definitely think Schuyler Samperton’s beautifully designed rooms fit the category to a tee. Once you take a look at these gorgeous rooms designed by Samperton, I have a feeling you’ll have California on your minds, too.

samperton7

samperton5

samperton13

samperton12

samperton

samperton4

{Images Courtesy of Schuyler Samperton}

No comments:

Post a Comment