Seeing Spots

photo(31)

{Jamie’s New Spotted Pillow}

Most people seem to think of certain animal prints like zebra, giraffe, and especially leopard as classic design motifs. Although leopard is super hot this season, it seems like I am seeing more and more of these dalmatian-like spots lately. I think the pattern makes a great neutral for mixing with other colors and patterns. Could you see yourself getting on board with this spotted trend?

photo

{I have the source for this as Atlanta Lifestyles & Homes Magazine. Please correct me if I am wrong! Do you like the spots in an all-white room such as this, or would you prefer to see it mixed in with other colors and patterns?}

{As I was writing this post, I serendipitously came across this ad for Ann Taylor Loft featuring a lovely spotted blouse. Are you more likely to incorporate spots into your home or your wardrobe?}

No comments:

Post a Comment