New Orleans-Style Romance

This gorgeous photo-shoot from the amazing wedding photographer, Jose Villa, has me extremely excited about our upcoming trip to New Orleans. Joy Thigpen styled the photo-shoot and boy, did she nail it! The crescent city has never looked quite so chic or romantic. Villa and Thigpen captured newlyweds, Kathleen and Steven on their honeymoon which included stops at several iconic New Orleans locales. The couple’s model good looks certainly don’t hurt! I am crazy about the classic, glamorous vibe of the photo shoot as well as the clothes the couple chose for the shoot. I want every dress Kathleen wore!

I received a ton of wonderful tips and suggestions for New Orleans last month. We will be there next weekend, so if anyone has any last minute tips, I’d love to hear them! Also, what was your favorite element about this photo shoot? How would you describe the mood?

 

Image Credit: Jose Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment