A Blogging Milestone

I just realized that yesterday’s Fabulous Room Friday post was my one thousandth. That’s right, I’ve written 1,000 posts in nearly three years! Thank you so much for your support! It is amazing to know that I have such wonderful, supportive, and kind readers. Blogging has brought so many wonderful things into my life, yourselves included. La Dolce Vita has evolved tremendously since its inception on July 12, 2007 and you all have been a big part of that. You inspire me to do my best each time I sit down to write a blog post.

I hope that you have been enjoying some of the regular features here, such as “This Week’s Quote”, the “10 Things I Can’t Live Without and “Style Files” series, and “Fabulous Room Friday”. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see more of on the blog. Have a wonderful weekend, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your readership, loyalty, and support!

 

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment