Fabulous Room Friday 05.07.10

kitchen christina murphy

This week’s fabulous room is an oldie, but a goodie. Originally featured in the May 2008 issue of Domino, this modern kitchen by Christina Murphy has long been a favorite of mine. By now, you all know that I love a white kitchen, but what makes this special is its graphic quality. I am crazy about the Beau Monde “Cary” tile from Ann Sacks. I really think it makes the kitchen along with the gorgeous, oversized Thomas O’Brien-designed Hicks pendants from Circa Lighting. They are even more beautiful in person and make such a statement. Today, I would probably replace the yellow accents with turquoise ones, but that’s just because turquoise is one of my favorite colors. Keep in mind yellow, black, and grey was a pretty hot color combination in 2008.

 

Image scanned by me from Domino Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment