C’est tres chic!

{Perfect Parisian Style}

It’s no secret that I have had Paris on the brain lately. Well, maybe not just lately as it seems to be a constant presence in my mind and in my dreams. I absolutely adore the styling in this shoot with Raquel Zimmerman for Paris Vogue. The outfits are très Parisienne and I would happily wear any one of them. I happen to be a big fan of a long, lean, flare leg jean and love that Raquel is wearing them here. The High Heel Flare from J.Crew has been my favorite for quite some time now and I was devastated when they were discontinued.

While I love warm weather, it is already 90 degrees here in Houston. I’m sure we are in for an extremely hot summer, which is all the more reason to dream of cooler temperatures in Paris along with all of that wonderful architecture, fashion, art, and the pastries. Oh, the pastries!

{This ensemble is so chic. I love the navy blazer paired with the smart white jeans. The YSL belt is fabulous!}

{A Variation of the Previous Look with a Different Jacket and Accessories…Raquel’s hair looks amazing! C’est parfait!}

 

Image Credit: Terry Richardson for Paris Vogue via Dress Design Decor


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment