An “Absolutely Beautiful” Bungalow by Anna Spiro

spiro8

Congratulations to the lovely and talented, Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things for her feature in the May issue of Canadian House and Home! Anna’s blog was one of the first I ever read when I first started getting into the blogging thing. For the past three years, it has been a regular read for me. I am always so inspired by the way that Anna plays with color. Her home is unabashedly feminine and nothing short of spectacular!

spiro9

{I am crazy about the fact that Anna used so many types of chairs in her dining room. It looks fantastic!}

spiro

{Anna mixes patterns and colors so beautifully. I love her built-in bookcases.}

spiro4

{Her home feels so light and bright. It is the perfect canvas for all that color!}

spiro7

{I have loved this bathroom since Anna first posted it on her blog. The tile work is fabulous. It is so charming and has such an English vibe.}

spiro6

{I die over Anna’s office! The raspberry Imperial Trellis wallcovering, the gorgeous chair, the amazing gallery wall…pure perfection!}

Be sure to pick up the new issue of Canadian House and Home to get a glimpse of the rest of Anna’s home!

Image Credit: Canadian House and Home

No comments:

Post a Comment