9 by Design on Bravo: What did you think?

sixx design

Did you catch the premiere of 9 by Design on Bravo on Tuesday night? My husband and I watched it together and we both loved it. It stars Robert and Cortney Novogratz, of Sixx Design and their beautiful brood. Their amazing vision and risk-taking is beyond inspiring. I don’t understand how they juggle their business, multiple construction and design projects, and seven young children. The kids, by the way, are adorable! Not only are they beautiful children, they have really cute, bold personalities.

On Tuesday, I noticed some people saying on Facebook and Twitter that just watching the show stressed them out. Sort of like The Rachel Zoe Project or Kell on Earth. I can understand that, as there never seems to be a dull moment in the Novogratzes lives, but I love their “can-do” attitude. It sort of makes you re-evaluate things. If they can get through the day with seven children, shouldn’t I be able to tackle my own to-do list? The show is very entertaining and the family is so endearing, so I will definitely keep watching. Be sure to tune in every Tuesday at 9:00 pm CST.

What were your thoughts on the show? Here’s a sneak peek of the rest of the season:


 

Image Credit: Bravo TV

No comments:

Post a Comment