Equestrian Chic

atlanta tti

There is something quite regal about interiors that feature horses or equestrian touches. Like the horses themselves, there is often an element of elegance and beauty that few other animals can provide. There is a sort of relaxed stateliness that I associate with horses featured in interiors. My dear friend is an equestrienne and she carries herself with the grace and elegance that you would expect. She also has the most beautiful, equestrian-inspired Hermes scarf in one of her guest bathrooms that is simply stunning. I wish I had a picture of it!

Anyhow, I was going through the images on my computer the other day and came across the gorgeous image above. It is from Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle and was featured on Things That Inspire a while ago. I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous shades of orange when I first saw this room. My home is currently undergoing an orange takeover in a few areas! The second thing I noticed were the beautiful Circa Lighting Studio Floor Lamps and Zodiac Pendant. Then finally, my eyes were transfixed on the spellbinding Lord Denver Horse Triptych on the wall. My eyes were glued for a good while until I decided to pull together some images of other inspiring interiors featuring horses.

bed horse

{Francisco Costa}

{Thom Filicia}

{Eric Roth Photography}

 

{Mark Badgley and James Mishcka’s heavily equestrian-inspired Kentucky home was featured in ELLE DECOR last year}

badgley mischka

 

tonic home

{Lord Denver’s Horse Triptych at Tonic Home}

[living+room_black+white+tan+horse+traditional+ecelectic_Moris+Moreno+photographer_desire+to+inspire+dec08.jpg]

{Moris Moreno via Under A Paper Moon}

{House Beautiful}

elle decor cover.jpg

{ELLE DECOR May 2008}

{Nuevo Estilo}

horses2

Caspari Horses Triptych - Fine Art

{This beauty is available through Tonic Home.}

{Mecox Gardens offers a great variety of stunning horse prints by Bob Tabor.}

NEW Courtney King-Dye tribute - large silkscreen poster

{Courtney King Dye Tribute Poster on Etsy}

Pulling Together

{Pulling Together Lithograph on Etsy}

Horses Run 5x7 Fine Art Photograph

{Horses Run Photograph on Etsy}

Horse of Course Monotype Print

{Horse of Course Monotype Print also from Etsy

I love this one!}

horses

 

{JJ the Horse Lucite Memo Pad from iomoi}

{Horse Knocker Personalized Stationery from iomoi}

hermes collage

{Shawl and Scarves from Hermes}

No comments:

Post a Comment