Style Icon: Anne Hathaway


Anne Hathaway's style has come a long way since she first started out in Hollywood. She's had a few missteps along the way, but over all, her style is polished, classic, feminine, and elegant. I find her to be completely refreshing. She is beautiful, but her look is unique. I would be happy to raid her closet any day.


Anne wearing one of her favorite designers, Zac Posen

At a benefit for the Museum of Natural History in New York

Looking quite regal in a red Valentina gown at the 2008 Oscars

In another beautiful Valentino gown





Anne wearing the color du jour


Rocking a LBD at the premiere of her movie, Becoming Jane


I love this combination of navy and gold. This chic daytime look is from her upcoming movie, Bride Wars.


Wearing a classic, belted trench in Paris with boyfriend, Raffaello Follieri.


No Juicy sweats for Anne! Instead, she opts for Chanel at the airport.



Post-makeover look from The Devil Wears Prada

Another look from The Devil Wears Prada

I think I have mentioned that The Devil Wears Prada is one of my favorite movies. Here is a clip of the famous make-over scene.






No comments:

Post a Comment