Fall Inspiration: Crisp and Classic


{This ensemble by Taylor Sterling may just be the perfect fall outfit! I love every piece. The lines are clean and classic and she’s added personality with the leopard bad, spectator pumps, and stacked bracelets. Love it!}
Unfortunately for me and anyone else living in Houston, the summer heat is not yet a thing of the past. I have been seeing so many fabulous fall outfits and desperately want to break out my riding boots, but the temperatures have persistently stayed in the 90-100 degree range. I guess I’ll have to save this inspiration for my upcoming trip to High Point Market next Month and our trip to Spain in November.
As usual, I am feeling very inspired by a “classic with a twist” sensibility, which I gravitate towards in both home design and fashion. Each of the outfits in this post is built around classic, tailored pieces and a few fun, fabulous touches to add a bit of glamour and personality. I would love to replicate all of these ensembles in my own wardrobe! Which outfit is your favorite?

{I love to dress in head to toe black, so this is right up my alley. The red Tory Burch belt, leather gloves, and fur vest up the ante.}

{Classic, Tailored, and Elegant}

{I love this little jacket and the Chanel clutch. Doesn’t this girl look like Blake Lively?}
{Model Miranda Kerr in a Simple and Polished Look}

{How great is this coat? Such a great look!}

{I’m not crazy about the shoes here, but the rest of the outfit is casual chic perfected. It’s a great look for sightseeing in a foreign city.}

{Another Polished, Casual Look—Perfect for So Many Things}
{Images via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment