Fabulous Room Friday 08.26.11

I recently came across this fabulous kitchen by Minneapolis designer, Alecia Stevens and immediately fell in love with every chic detail. I love the classic checkerboard floor and the beautiful, pale grey cabinets. I am a huge fan of pairing light grey with gold accents and this kitchen absolutely nails the look with the use of brass hardware, plumbing fixtures, LaCornue range, and of course, lighting. The Visual Comfort lighting in this kitchen makes the room even more fabulous! If you missed my announcement on Wednesday, I am now the Director of Marketing for Visual Comfort. Shown here are two of the popular Goodman Hanging Lamp over the island and a Clark Ceiling Light over the sink. Both fixtures are shown in Hand-Rubbed Antique Bronze.

The graphic tile backsplash is stunning paired with the La Cornue range and brass accents. I absolutely LOVE this kitchen, but I can’t help but wonder if the backsplash will eventually look dated in five or ten years. Would you do something like this in your own home or do you prefer to admire it from afar? Do you choose to embrace trends now and update the look later on?

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Image Source: Alecia Stevens}

No comments:

Post a Comment