La Dolce Vita’s Fourth Anniversary

La Dolce Vita’s FOURTH anniversary was this past Tuesday, but I completely forgot about it until yesterday afternoon since things have been as hectic as ever. I cannot express how thankful I am for your readership, encouragement, feedback and support over the past four years. When I first started La Dolce Vita, it was just meant to be a creative outlet for me. Over time, it has become so much more, including an incredible source of personal growth. Writing this blog has become an integral part of each day for me. So many wonderful things have come into my life as a result of this blog, including you, my wonderful readers and friends. I wish I could have a glass of champagne and a macaron with each of you, but that might be considered overindulging. :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

 

{Image via Sterling Style}

No comments:

Post a Comment