Fabulous Room Friday 07.1.11

This week’s fabulous room is this unabashedly feminine breakfast nook that was recently featured in Southern Living. I love the mix of classic styles, from the classically modern tulip table to the classically traditional French-style chairs. The use of fabrics is fresh and fun as are the color palette and the fabulous art wall. I recognize the flamingos from etsy seller United Thread! Apparently, all of the art is from etsy and each piece was under $40.

{Aren’t the chairs fabulous? I am loving the use of the coral sofa as seating at the breakfast table. I also recognize the Serge Sconces from Circa Lighting designed by Michael S. Smith. They really stand out among all of the patterns in the space.}

{Here’s a Peek of the Rest of the Kitchen}

{Lucite stools, beautiful greige paint, and classic lighting…I love it all.}

{The zig zag backsplash is beautiful. Evidently, the homeowners wanted to revamp their kitchen, but did not want the expense of new cabinetry, so they raised them, allowing room for some open shelves, added some new hardware, a fresh coat of paint and voila!}

{Great Built-In Cabinetry}

 

What are you up to this holiday weekend? Today, Fabian and I are celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary! Time truly flies. I cannot believe it’s been six years since our wedding, but I thank my lucky stars everyday that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Happy long weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment