Currently Loving: Inslee Haynes

{A Gorgeous Illustration by Inslee Haynes}

I recently stumbled upon a couple of fashion illustrations by artist, Inslee Haynes and instantly fell in love. Her work is absolutely beautiful. Each of her illustrations is so lovely and glamorous. Inslee has a background in studio art and art history and it was while studying at college that this enterprising and talented young lady decided to take her hobby and turn it into a business. Inlsee’s line includes stationery, invitations, holiday cards, prints and a yearly calendar. I am definitely planning to purchase her calendar for 2012! She also does custom illustrations which make for a very special gift. That may or may not be a little hint for my husband. Hint, hint…

 

{Tres Chic! Many of Inslee’s illustrations are inspired by fashion photographs.}

{A Chic Little Lady in a Classic Trench}

{Bringing A Little Glamour back to the Office}

{This is such a cute outfit!}

{Mixing Business with Pleasure: Chatting on the Phone at a Parisian Café}

{This one reminds me of my beautiful, ever-chic friend, Betty who owns A Bientot. She often wears her hair like this and is always perfectly accessorized.}

{Striped Jil Sander Dress- Inspired by a Photo from a Fashion Editorial}

{I love this stylish tourist!}

{This is one of my favorites, probably because my life has resembled this scene for the past 3 years, though I am usually not so dressed up in my home office. There are so many beautiful details in this piece.}

{Inslee was recently commissioned to do a custom illustration for Erika Bearman, otherwise known as OscarPRGirl. Her friends opted for one of her Instagram photos and surprised her with the custom piece on her birthday.}

No comments:

Post a Comment