House Tour: Erika of Small Shop Studio

{Erika’s Fabulous Office- I love every last detail!}

A couple of months ago, I stumble across Erika Brechtel’s blog that corresponds to her graphic design business, Small Shop Studio and I was instantly smitten. We have become fast blog friends and have worked together on a feature for the upcoming issue of High Gloss. Trust me when I say that she is extremely talented. Erika has a background in interior design and worked in that industry for several years before deciding to venture into graphic design. Eight years ago, she founded her company and she has been designing ever since!

Erika has a fantastic eye and I find myself so drawn to her blog posts and designs. I recently noticed the tour of her fabulous home on her blog and I am positive that you all will love it as much as I do.

{I absolutely adore the colors in Erika’s office- pink, orange, yellow, gold. It makes for a bold, graphic, chic combination.}

{I’m obsessed with this vignette.}

office-etagere-front-2

{Erika recently purchased this fun brass etagere from the 1970s. Not only does it make a great statement, it provides lots of storage room!}

office-etagere-top-shelf

{Pantone Binders and Stylish Books}

{Erika’s Dining Room - I think we might be kindred spirits as it seems Erika and I share a love of David Hicks’ La Fiorentina, cool chairs and fantastic lighting.}

{A Close-up of the Dining Room with a Few Glamorous Accessories}

{Desk in the Living Area}

{The laidback living room has a cool, Southern California vibe.}

{The master bedroom features several earth tones and textures giving it a very warm feel.}

{The opposite side of the master bedroom exudes a more feminine vibe, giving the overall space a sense of balance.}

{A Lovely Vignette}

{Erika’s daughter’s room is so sweet!}

{I love the fabrics she chose and the fact that they are not strictly for baby.}

{The color palette of pink, orange and yellow is carried over into this part of the room as well. It’s the same combination Erika used in her office, but done in a sweet way, perfect for a little girl.}

{Erika’s darling baby when she was a tiny infant…}

{She can continue to enjoy her lovely room as she grows up since her mommy was smart and chose fun, modern fabrics that would work well at just about any age.}

No comments:

Post a Comment