Currently Loving: Oversized Clutches

Clutches have typically been reserved for a night out and in years past were just big enough for one’s lipstick, credit card and cell phone. However, I am loving that clutches have been coming out to play in the daytime! Oversized clutches seem to be everywhere and though at first, I was a bit hesitant (a clutch that is too big is difficult to carry around comfortably), I eventually relented. It seems that softer leathers and fabrics are more manageable than structured styles when dealing with oversized clutches, but all of these styles are pretty darn fabulous. They are each the perfect complement to their respective ensembles.

{Olivia Palermo Carrying an Hermes Clutch outside of Claridge’s in London}

{I love the color and detail, but at this size, I’d probably opt for a regular handbag. This can’t be easy to carry.}

{I love this fabulous, little ikat number. The pattern makes it quite versatile.}

{A little leopard goes a long way, so bags and shoes are the perfect way to add a little leopard to your outfit.}

{I must admit, I love a little sparkle!}

{Classic Pieces worn in an Eclectic Way}

{I LOVE this look! The lines are classic, but the different textures make it modern and sexy.}

{Though not oversized, Olivia Palermo’s Lucite clutch is noteworthy, nonetheless.}

 

Are you into oversized clutches for day or do you prefer smaller versions for evening?

 

{Images via my Fashion Files Board on Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment