The Antidote for a Hectic Day: C Hotel

Foto 1

I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed with so much going on lately, so when I saw the new C Hotel designed by one of my favorite designers, Lázaro Rosa Violán, I really gravitated to its simple, clean design. As usual, Violán plays with scale and height and sticks to a more minimal palette than usual. Everything is white, save for a few accent pieces. This beautiful place is the perfectly soothing on a hectic day.

foto_2

{This is by far my favorite space in the project. I love the white shutters, the bar, white slipcovered furniture and of course, those gorgeous industrial brass pendants.}

Foto 3

{A Great Mix of Textures in the Lobby}

Foto 4

{Another Shot of the Restaurant}

 

{Images Courtesy of Contemporain Studio}

No comments:

Post a Comment