My Latest Obsession…

I am completely obsessed with Pinterest! My addiction is still fairly new. It’s only been a few weeks since I got hooked, but I find myself wandering over to Pinterest whenever I have a couple of free minutes on the computer. I love that you get to see a visual representation of different people’s style and I like that it keeps me from saving a ton of inspiration photos to my hard drive as I’ve done in the past. I have been able to draw so much inspiration from the most random photos that I’ve found through Pinterest. If you’re a blogger, then you most likely know what it’s like to get into a blogging rut every now and then and this is just the cure that I needed! Are you hooked yet?

{A Few Images I’m Currently Loving:}

{Chevron Painting by Joanna Goss}

{Check out the fab floor! The styling on the bookshelves is spot on for summer.}

{A Glamorous Bathroom Dripping in Marble}

{Gorgeous Flowers and Calligraphy}

{Fashion Inspiration}

{Fierce Accessories- Hello, McQueen Clutch!}

{A Little Somethin’, Somethin’ for My Case of Wanderlust}

{Some Wise Words- We all know that I love a good quote!}

 

Are you on Pinterest yet? You can follow La Dolce Vita here. Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment