Discuss: Calypso St. Barth for Target

When Target first started doing their designer collaborations, I would get really excited about them. After all, what’s not to love about designer goods at Target prices? However, more often than not, I find that I don’t really love what they come up with and hardly ever end up buying anything. Well, the upcoming Calypso St. Barth collaboration may be the exception! Have you guys seen the new ads they are running for the collection? I love the colors and the home accessories, in particular.

{It looks like the collaboration will include Moroccan poufs for a veritable steal along with some really fun tabletop goods and accessories.}

{The clothes and jewelry in the ad are fine, but I am looking forward to seeing what they actually have in store when the collection debuts on May 1st. Is this a collaboration you are looking forward to?}

No comments:

Post a Comment