Honey, I’m Home!

While perusing the Houston real estate listings as I do at least once a week, I came across this amazing home designed by Robert Dame and built by Silverwood Builders. I love that it is a new construction home with the charm and character of a home built in the 1920s. It’s always great when form meets function. Now granted, I am not currently in the market for a new home, but it’s fun to dream! I am always finding homes that send my mind racing with possibilities for the future, but I am feeling especially inspired by the bones of this lovely, English-inspired home. So much so, that I have plenty of ideas for how I would decorate it. I’ve decided to give myself a fun little challenge and will be creating a mood board for each room. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

{I love the paneling and windows in the study. I could certainly picture myself working and writing in this space.}

{I love the beamed ceilings throughout the home and love that the family room and kitchen open up onto one another.}

{The kitchen is one of my favorite spaces in the home. I love the cabinetry, abundance of storage, windows and the huge island.}

{The dining room features a Paris Flea Market Chandelier from Circa Lighting.}

{Wine Cave}

{The Media Room}

{A Second Look at the Media Room- It actually seems like a very large space with plenty of room for children to play.}

{The mudroom features great built-ins and antiqued-brick floors}

{I love the large windows and beamed ceilings in the family room.}

{The vaulted, beamed ceilings and French doors continue into the large master bedroom.}

{More beautiful cabinetry and a free-standing tub in the master bathroom.}

{Lovely Loggia}

{The backyard features plenty of room for a pool.}

 

Could you picture yourself in this home?

No comments:

Post a Comment