Fabulous Room Friday 02.18.11

PATIO, ZOLDEN copy

I love all of the spaces featured in the first issue of High Gloss, but Tia Zoldan’s home holds a special place in my heart. Hers was the first photo shoot ever for High Gloss and I remember feeling so blessed that day to be shooting such an amazing space belonging to the sweetest, most gracious designer along with the most incredible, patient and kind photographer, Grey Crawford. My dear friend, Jeni of The Proper Poppy, was there with me throughout the entire day creating beautiful flower designs, providing friendly support on High Gloss’ big day, and helping with styling.

PATIO DETAIL copy

Working on this shoot made me fall in love with styling and it made me realize that my love of ethnic textiles is very much alive and isn’t going anywhere soon! Tia’s home is filled with the most amazing fabrics, rugs, and vintage textiles. The gorgeous suzanis used on her patio created the perfect complement to a veritable oasis. The overall look of this space is lush, vibrant and very alluring.

 

{Image Credit: Grey Crawford for High Gloss Magazine}

No comments:

Post a Comment