This Week’s Quote

DELUXE 8x10 print IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE (in cream and black)

I’ve blogged about this quote from The Loveshop before, but it has never been more fitting in my life than it is today. What started as a dream and has taken months of planning and hard work to come to fruition is finally ready for the world to see. Tomorrow marks the official premier of High Gloss! I am incredibly excited as I am heading to New York this morning to celebrate our launch. However, I have to admit that I am a little nervous. I truly hope that you all love the magazine as much as we do! In the meantime, be sure to check out an exclusive sneak peek from High Gloss on Shelter Pop later today. Also, I am curating a sale for High Gloss on Gilt Home tomorrow and I hope you’ll tune in to see our picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment