Tavern and Jeffrey Alan Marks Design

I wish that I could say that my trip to L.A. was filled with shopping and celebrity sightings, but in fact it was a High Gloss work trip. I worked side by side with our incredibly talented art director, Ashley (you will be blown away by her layouts in High Gloss) and editor, Shannon at her fabulous home. I am planning to eventually do a blog post on her home because I really think you would all love it. Anyhow, the weekend was filled with 15 + hour work days, perpetually shrinking to-do lists, lots of laughs and tons of excitement as we put the finishing touches on High Gloss.

The day that I arrived, we did have a late lunch at Tavern in Brentwood. I really didn’t take any photos on this trip, except for a few with my iPhone, but this place is too gorgeous not to share, even if you’ve seen it in the past, so I am sharing the images from the designer. The food and service are pretty great, too! Designed by Jeffrey Alan Marks, Tavern feels like it would be right at home in London. The look is quite handsome, veering towards the masculine with a subdued palette in grey-green hues, cognac-colored tufted banquettes, and lots of aged brass fixtures. It is absolutely gorgeous and definitely a place to visit if you’re in Los Angeles.

 

{Image Source: Jeffrey Alan Marks}

No comments:

Post a Comment