Fabulous Room Friday 01.21.11

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5044/5373178021_434531219b_z.jpg

This week’s room looks rather cozy, especially with the fireplace to keep one warm. A sweet reader sent this beautiful room to me yesterday and I was instantly smitten. Many of the items in the space veer more towards the traditional side, but certain items like the gorgeous marble coffee table, Moroccan end table and Greek key stool add a touch of modernity to the room. I love the assortment of chairs, especially the gorgeous whisky colored leather on the Louis chair. What is your favorite item in the space?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am heading to Los Angeles to put the finishing touches on High Gloss with our art director, Ashley and fellow editor, Shannon. I’m looking forward to getting a lot of work done, spending some time with my girls, and hopefully, enjoying warmer weather than we’ve been having in Houston lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment