Your Napa Questions Answered

California Fall 2010 006 I’ve gotten a ton of questions about my trip to Napa last weekend regarding two specific things. The first question is whether or not the house we stayed in is a bed and breakfast or it can be rented out. Unfortunately, the answer is no. It is a private residence belonging to one of my friend’s family. It is such a beautiful, tranquil place and I wish you all could see it. The good news is that there are so many wonderful places to stay in Napa! We visited the Solage in Calistoga while in Napa and it looked so relaxing and was so well-designed. They even have some Nasa-designed chair that we were all dying to try! Apparently, you relax in it for 20 minutes and that is supposed to be equivalent to 2 hours of sleep. Erin of Elements of Style recently stayed at the Carneros Inn and loved it.

I’ve also gotten a lot of questions about the bag that I am carrying in this picture. It is from one of my favorite boutiques in Houston, a bientot. I really love it. I can carry it using the top handles like I am in this picture, it fits on my shoulder, and it has a long strap, so I can also wear it across my body. It’s big, but not too big. I was able to carry a bunch of magazines in it for my trip, which was great. The best part, is the fuchsia lining inside! Unfortunately, the bag is not on their website, but if you are interested, you can call and let them know it’s the big, black leather bag I carried in Napa.

 

I hope this helps! Thank you again for reading La Dolce Vita. I have the best, most supportive readers. What can I say? I’m a lucky girl! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment