I’m back from Napa!

I’m back from a whirlwind trip to Napa! I had such a fabulous time visiting some very unique wineries, meeting some incredibly interesting people, eating delicious food (Napa has the best food in the country in my opinion), and having fun with friends. The weather was less than stellar yesterday and we encountered a ton of traffic on the way to the San Francisco airport. Suffice it to say that four of us were flying on three different flights and we each missed the flights we were supposed to be on! This seemed to happen to everyone I encountered at the airport. I was just thankful that I was able to get on a flight back home, even though my poor husband had to pick me up after 11:00 pm on a work night. I need to spend the afternoon catching up on some work, unpacking, and doing laundry (very glamorous, I know), but I will fill you in on the details of my trip in the coming days. Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start!

 

{Image Credit: Kyle Knight}

No comments:

Post a Comment