From the House of LDV: Circa Lighting Pieces for Sale

[Singer+Residence+031.JPG]

{The Mercer Long Box Sconce}

One of the perks of having a husband who works in the design industry is the fact that I have access to some really amazing lighting. I frequently change out my lighting like others might swap out pillows and throws.

I currently have a few pieces including the Mercer Long Box Fixture (polished nickel finish) designed by Thomas O’Brien for Circa Lighting that I am no longer using. It is in perfect condition and is pictured above.  It retails for $609 and I am asking $300.

I also have this riveted brass Yul Lamp, designed by Alexa Hampton. The brass is beautiful and this particular lamp works with so many styles. Like new, it retails for $525 and I am asking $200.

 

[Circa+Aug.+'08+016.JPG]

 

CORNICE HEXAGONAL FLUSH MOUNT

Last, but not least, I have a Cornice Hexagonal Flush Mount in Polished Nickel. This piece is stunning in person and is in like-new condition. It retails for $567 and I am asking $300.

 

If you have any questions or are interested in any of these fixtures, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment