Fabulous Room Friday 10.29.10

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would put an Ikea kitchen in my dream house files. Don’t get me wrong, there isn’t anything wrong with Ikea, but they have taken things to a whole new level with these shots from their upcoming catalog!

I honestly love everything about this kitchen. I would bring in some higher-end light fixtures, but other than that, I love the look. There is such a great balance between the more traditional look of the cabinetry and the raw, almost industrial feel of the space.

I really love the look of this open shelving against the exposed, painted brick. I don’t think I would do a kitchen with all open shelving, but since this kitchen already has a ton of upper and lower cabinets, this adds a nice touch.

Happy Halloween Weekend!

{Image Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment