Welcoming A New Season

girlyme:(via kreativekottage)

I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day weekend! My summer was both fun (trips to New Orleans and Barcelona) and very productive (getting an exciting new project underway), but I can hardly believe it’s over! It seems each year flies by more quickly than the last, but alas, it is time to say “goodbye” to summer and “hello” to fall!

I promise to share the details on my new project very, very soon! In the meantime, it is keeping me rather busy, but it has already turned out to be more rewarding than I could have imagined. What are you most looking forward to this fall? Do you have anything exciting planned for the last few months in the year?

 hi and bye2

{Cameron looking gorgeous in the perfect outfit for the end of summer. Source}

(via bippityboppityboo)

 

 hi and bye

celebinspire:

Lily Donaldson

HousetoHomeDarkBlueWallLivingRoom - Copy {Image via Canadian House & Home}

theepitomeofquiet:(via blacksexjack)

demattei wade san fran{Design by Demattei Wade}

{Gwyneth in Harper’s Bazaar}

decorpad5{The colors in this room are the absolute embodiment of fall to me. I love it and would move right in! The only source I have been able to find for this image is DecorPad. Does anyone know who actually did the design or took the photograph?}

 

 

{Images via Patterson Maker and Simple & Beautiful unless otherwise noted.}

No comments:

Post a Comment