Fabulous Room Friday 09.03.10

Can you believe it’s already September? I must admit, I am freaking out a little bit because I have been hard at work for the past few months on a new project that I hope to announce very, very soon (stay tuned!) and it seems like each month goes by more quickly than the last.

In the meantime, I haven’t been able to get David Kaihoi’s gorgeous, teeny-tiny apartment out of my mind since I first laid my eyes on it in the August issue of House Beautiful. I’m not usually a fan of purple, but it looks so regal and luxe in this space, doesn’t it? I think it comes from the addition of black in the room. The glamorous chandelier doesn’t hurt either.

{Kaihoi had a corner banquette custom-designed in order to maximize the space in his family’s living room. The walls are Purple Haze by Benjamin Moore}

{The same space doubles as the family’s dining room, which is accomplished through the addition of a table. The red Tripp Trapp high chair by Stokke looks fantastic in the setting. Though I must admit, I have no idea how a baby would sit in it. Is it safe?}

 

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

 

Image Credit: House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment