Nina Garcia’s Look Book

Summer 2010 032

A couple of weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised when Nina Garcia’s newest style tome, Look Book arrived on my doorstep unexpectedly. I was expecting to find a lot of the same style tips that I’ve read before. However, the uber-stylish, impeccably-coiffed Garcia delivers. The book is filled with style advice for every possible occasion from a job interview, to a first date, to brunch with the girls. Garcia, the venerable Project Runway judge and fashion director at Marie Claire provides insightful, stylish, and practical advice for the modern woman. Personally, I loved the historical fashion anecdotes and style quotes that are sprinkled throughout the book.

Summer 2010 025{ The book is filled with plenty of fabulous illustrations by Ruben Toledo.}

Summer 2010 015

{Look Book is thoughtfully divided into practical sections with plenty of chic style advice.}

 

Image Credit: Paloma Contreras for La Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment