Love it or Leave it: Whimsical Bedrooms

{This gorgeous bedroom by David Kaihoi marries the classic and whimsical looks beautifully. It was recently featured in House Beautiful.}

When it comes to bedroom, what look do you typically gravitate towards: whimsical or classic? I usually favor classic, tailored rooms with a few glamorous details. However, I think there is something to be said about whimsical rooms with yards and yards of printed fabrics. Do you thrive in this type of space or are you a little more Type A, like myself? The dilemma for me is that while I love the fun, whimsical look of rooms like these, I don’t think I could fully relax in such a space. So, when it comes to whimsical bedrooms, do you love the look or would you rather leave it?

bedroom swans scandinavian chic {Image Source}

elaine griffin

{Bedroom by Elaine Griffin}

 domino miles redd bed {Miles Redd via Domino}

{Gene Meyer and Frank de Biasi via House Beautiful}

{Kathryn Ireland via House Beautiful}

No comments:

Post a Comment