Fabulous Room Friday 08.06.10

olatz schnabel hb

I was so excited that the September issue of House Beautiful found its way into my mailbox on Wednesday. The instant I saw Olatz Schnabel’s glamorous bedroom, I was smitten. The regal palette of purple, ruby red, and sea blue isn’t something I would usually gravitate towards, but it looks absolutely stunning! I love the ornate French headboard paired with the sumptuous linens and the juxtaposition they create against the abstract Julian Schnabel paintings and the lovely Moroccan rug. Isn’t it gorgeous?

olatz schnabel hb2

{The beautiful Olatz Schnabel lounges on her luxurious bed, complete with Aswan linens in white with a purple border and pink monograms from her shop, Olatz.}

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

Image Credit: Ditte Isager for House Beautiful, August 2010, scanned by me

No comments:

Post a Comment