To Fabian on Our Fifth Wedding Anniversary

anniversary mary ruffle It seems like just yesterday, we were standing before the priest at the cathedral in Monterrey exchanging our “I dos”. How time flies! In these past five years, we’ve bought a house, traveled to our dream destinations, gone through changes in our professional lives, supported one another unconditionally, and added Tate, our “puppy son” to our family. You still make me laugh everyday and know how to melt my heart. Thank you for building such a beautiful life with me. I love you more each day.

anniversary mary ruffle2

To my dear readers, I hope you are enjoying the wonderful guest posts that I have lined up while Fabian and I celebrate our anniversary in Barcelona! I hand-picked an amazing group of girls whose posts are sure to delight and inspire you. I’ll “see” you next week!

 

Image Credit: Mary Ruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment