Spanish Style: Sfera

sfera5

{A Chic Look for Going Out}

As excited as I am to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona along with its architectural masterpieces and artistic treasures, I must admit that I am just as excited to do some shopping at some of my favorite Spanish stores. One of my favorite discoveries on my last trip to Spain was Sfera. It’s similar to Zara in that it covers all of the current trends and if I recall correctly, it’s even more affordable, while the quality is pretty great. Like Zara, they carry items for women, men, and children. I was perusing their website to see what they currently have in store and came across these fabulous looks.

sfera4

{I love this flirty skirt and the great shape of the blazer, which, let’s be honest, I would be more likely to wear than the fun skirt!}

 sfera

{Imagine all of the ways that you could wear this dress! It’s the perfect canvas for fun accessories.}

sfera3

{A Pretty, Feminine Summer Dress}

sfera2

{I love the tailoring on this trench. Very chic!}

 sfera collection3

{These last three looks are from Sfera’s “Collection”, which I assume are a little more high-end. The model reminds me a bit of Tilda Swinton here.}

sfera collection

{Another Great Trench and a Lovely, Draped Skirt}

sfera collection2

{I love these pieces, though I probably wouldn’t wear the shorts. The jacket has a fabulous Chanel vibe, the striped tee is a classic, summer staple, and who doesn’t love a nice ballerina flat?}

 

Image Credit: Sfera

No comments:

Post a Comment