My Home in Southern Flourish Magazine!

southern flourish summer 2010

{Southern Flourish, Summer 2010}

I am incredibly thrilled and honored to be featured along with my favorite room in my home in the summer issue of Southern Flourish Magazine, which just went live this morning. I am so impressed with the new online magazines and Southern Flourish is no exception. Southern Flourish includes gorgeous layouts and typography as well as a great variety of content including fashion, beauty, travel, and décor with a bit of a southern accent. If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do. I think you’ll be rather impressed with this publication which boasted 150,000 readers and 20 million unique page views after it’s very first issue this Spring!

southern flourish

{In the new summer issue, I share my favorite room in my house, describe my decorating style, and share a few decorating secrets.}

 southern flourish3

{I am beyond elated with the five-page spread on my home!!}

southern flourish2

{Tate makes an appearance as well! Please be sure to check out the latest issue of Southern Flourish to read my full article and to enjoy an all-around lovely new magazine.}

No comments:

Post a Comment