Thank you, 002 Houston Magazine!

002 mag 

I’d like to thank 002 Houston Magazine for featuring me in their People of Houston section in their April Issue. It was such a thrill to be featured in one of my favorite Houston publications! For my fellow Houstonians, the issue is currently available around town, but for those of you who live elsewhere, you’ll find my interview below.

Snap16

PALOMA CONTRERAS

Age: 28

Sign: Scorpio

Origin: Houston

Occupation: Style Blogger, www.LaDolceVitaBlog.com

•What’s your favorite trend? Wedges are big this season. I love a good wedge! They are dressier than flats, but much more comfortable than regular heels.

•What was your most memorable moment? On a personal level, the day that I married my husband, Fabian. Otherwise, meeting some of my design icons including ELLE DÉCOR’s Margaret Russell, Thomas O’Brien and Suzanne Kasler.

•What do you prefer: reading, watching TV or listening to music? It really depends on my mood, but I’ll go with TV. I am currently loving Modern Family, Gossip Girl and Mad Men.

•How do you stay in shape? I love Pilates and practice three times a week.

Snap21

Image Credit: Anthony Rathbun

No comments:

Post a Comment