Sneak Peek: New Seasons of The Hills & The City

The Hills and The City are set to return on April 27th and they are both jam-packed with drama. The Hills is in its sixth and final season, and truth be told, it’s about time. After Lauren left, things really went downhill, especially the show’s ratings. I wouldn’t be complaining if I were anyone of of the cast members though. I recently read that Kristin Cavallari and Audrina Patridge each earn $90,000 per episode. Insane!

I am looking forward to this season of The City. It’s filled with so much drama and I love the appearances by Kelly Cutrone and Joe Zee. Despite being a style icon, Olivia Palermo could stand to learn a thing or two about honesty and integrity, at least on the show. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for Erin and Whitney! It seems everyone usually has an Olivia in their life, but most aren’t anywhere near as stylish or beautiful. She makes for good television. That’s for sure!

Do you plan to watch either show this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment