New SATC2 Trailer: Aidan is back and Stanford is getting married!!

In the past couple of weeks, I have repeatedly read that Aidan is coming back for Sex and the City 2 and that he makes an appearance in the movie trailer. I kid you not, I watched that trailer a million times trying to spot Aidan to no avail. It turns out, I was watching the first trailer for the movie and not the second one, which has just been released. A huge thanks to Erin of Elements of Style for the heads up!

The first trailer was a little trite and predictable, but this one is AMAZEBALLS! I cannot wait to see this! I always thought Aidan was so much better for Carrie than Big, but I guess that is because Aidan’s personality reminds me of my husband’s and I gravitated more towards him in the series. I was so mad at Carrie for cheating on Aidan with Big and now it seems the tables may be turned. By the way, can we address what appears to be Stanford’s wedding? Fabulous! And, I spotted Penelope Cruz! The only downside is a cameo by Miley Cyrus. Barf! I hope this was a little bright spot in your day! May 27th cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment