Fabulous Room Friday 04.30.10

bedroom nuevoestilo

I am loving this bedroom from Nuevo Estilo. Maybe it’s the fact that I have a million things on my to-do list and I would love nothing more than to lounge in a room like this all day. The soft grey tones of the beautiful headboard, drapes, and exposed beams, paired with the gorgeous peacock blue hue of the sofa and the bright colors in the rug is perfection. It looks like an ideal place to rest and recharge one’s batteries or spend a leisurely day reading a stack of magazines and books. Despite all of the furniture, the room still feels rather spacious. Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a terrace like this off one’s bedroom? It would be even lovelier if said terrace was in Spain just like this!

Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes on my new gig as Houston Contributor on PinkMemo. It means so much! I am signing off for today. Fabian’s birthday is on Sunday and I still have a million things to do for it. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment