BoBo Intriguing Objects

Have you all seen BoBo Intriguing Objects’ showroom at High Point? It was housed in the old High Point jail, which is quite fitting for the eclectic brand. I love that they chose an historic local site for their showroom. While I am not one to decorate solely with vintage industrial pieces, I certainly think it is fun to incorporate a few things here and there. My husband loves this look and is naturally intrigued by the provenance of such finds.

{Isn’t this mirror amazing? I have been on the hunt for something like this, but am yet to find something that isn’t outrageously expensive.}

{Another Fabulous Mirror: I’ve never seen a frame quite like this one.}

{How fun are those big Champagne bottles?}

{These pieces have a softer quality to them. I wonder if the clock is just resting on top of the secretary or if it is all one piece.}

 

Image Credit: Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment