We Need to Discuss Modern Family

Modern Family is my favorite show to have come along in a long time. The writers have done an incredible job of making it simultaneously hilarious (there has been riotous laughter in our house) and heartwarming. How many of you are watching it? It is hands-down the best sitcom in ages! My favorite characters are the lovably flamboyant Cam and clueless Phil, with Manny coming in at a strong third. That kid is so cute and charming! I am a fan of the show on Facebook and I couldn’t resist sharing some of these favorite moments they shared.

{“I'm the cool dad. That's my thing. I'm hip. I surf the web. I text LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face." - Phil}



{"I can't turn it off, it's who I am." – Cam}



{Phil, Claire, and their kids}

{Fabian and I are HUGE advocates of Costco, so we just about died during this scene!

“Cam, what is this place?...They sell baby formula and they sell coffins. You can literally buy everything from birth to death." – Mitch}



{“I gave her my heart and she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff." – Manny}

{The role of Gloria was written specifically for the beautiful SofĂ­a Vergara who is really funny on the show.

"You be the wing in his back and not the spit in his face. Something my mom always said...it's gorgeous in Spanish." – Gloria}

 

Modern Family airs Wednesday nights on ABC at 9/8 pm central

Image Credit: ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment